01 June 2021
6SS is a modern video surveillance and security systems firm with headquarters in Minnesota, USA. We are currently recruiting for our Lebanon branch a Technical Engineer with the below qualifications.
- Conduct Milestone trainings in French and English languages.
- Provide Technical support for 6SS clients.
- Conduct remote calls with clients.
- Complete all relevant documents related to the company in French and English.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Ability to quickly learn and fill any gaps in knowledge and/or expertise.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to travel when needed.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Possesses analytical skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- SQL Server knowledge (installation, configuration, and troubleshooting).
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Windows servers, storage technologies, and network infrastructures.
- French and English language proficiency.
- BE or higher in computer science, engineering, or relevant field.
- Experience: 0-3 years.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of Video Surveillance and CCTV fields.
- Knowledge of intrusion systems, and access control systems.
- Experience in Milestone VMS.
- Previous experience in a remote technical support role.
- Milestone, CISCO, and Windows Server certifications are a plus.